With Lianne Hannaway, the Founder & CEO of Wealthnuvo, and Rodney Davis, Practice Lead & Partner of GreySuits Advisors Inc.
Discussing the career journey of finance professionals is common, but what’s not talked about is the unspoken struggles of being a black finance and accounting leader. Natasha Hodelin, our Senior Engagement Associate, Search spoke to Lianne Hannaway, the Founder & CEO of Wealthnuvo, and Rodney Davis, Practice Lead & Partner of GreySuits Advisors Inc. about these unspoken struggles as they reveal to us some of the obstacles they’ve had climbing the corporate ladder, advice for today’s aspiring black finance leaders and much more.
The 40-minute webinar will cover:
- The unspoken struggles of black finance leaders, and their stories
- The impact that mentorship and sponsorship has when building your accounting and finance career
- Advice for today’s aspiring black accounting and finance leaders
- Reflecting on diversity and inclusion initiatives as a response to racial unrest in the past year, and looking towards change
- Anti-Black Racism, and the progress towards inclusivity in the finance and accounting space
About the AuthorCheck out more of our popular articles on Career AdvicePopular Articles